About Vision and Control Systems
Vision and Control Systems (VCS) is a leading full-service automation integrator with expertise encompassing machine vision, barcode reading, robotic solutions, motion control, and PLC programming. We bring in-house mechanical, electrical, and programming expertise to ensure that your system is optimized to improve productivity, cost, and quality.
Who We Are
Established in 2011, VCS’ engineering staff is a team of mechanical, electrical, and software design experts. On average, each member brings nearly a dozen years of experience in collaborating on ways to improve manufacturing efficiency. VCS has facilities in both Union, NJ and Greenville, SC to best locally serve our growing customer base. We are continuously staying up to date with the latest technology and trends in industrial automation so we can provide our customers the best solutions to any of the manufacturing challenges they may face.
Customers We Serve
Combining technical savvy, applications experience, and a strong service ethic, VCS has engineered successful machine vision and control solutions for clients of every size in just about every industry including consumer products, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, food and beverage, electronics, logistics, and packaging industries. We have worked with many OEMs to help make the machines state of the art in technology and performance, as well as end users to make their production lines produce products at the highest efficiencies and quality that can be achieved.
Partners and Technologies We Work With
- Cognex as a Platinum Level Partner System Integrator (PSI). VCS is fully trained and authorized on Cognex’s InSight, VisionPro, and Designer platforms. VCS is also very experienced with Cognex’s full line of DataMan industrial barcode readers and verifiers.
- Machine Vision and Barcode Reading Systems from Keyence, SICK, LMI Technologies, and Dalsa
- Machine Vision Lighting and Lenses from Metaphase Technologies, Opto Engineering, Smart Vision Lights, Edmund Optics, Fujinon, and others
- Robots as a Certified Integrators of Universal Robot and FANUC
- PLCs, Motion Controllers, and HMIs from Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Beckhoff (VCS is a member of the Beckhoff Integrator Network (BIN)), Danaher Motion, Trio Motion, Red Lion, and AutomationDirect
Why Choose Vision and Control Systems?
- Unmatched expertise and customer service
- Full-service support, from concept to delivery, maintenance, and training
- In-house testing and quality control
- We make Automation, Robots, Machine Vision, Barcode Reading, and Machine Control work!
Whether the metric for your success is improved traceability, repeatability, yield, or quality, we bring the technical and application know-how to determine when to specify cutting-edge components or a turnkey solution. To help you determine the best answers, we help you ask the right questions, such as:
- Is the task served better by a collaborative robot (cobot) or an industrial robot?
- Do freedom-of-movement requirements call for a SCARA, delta, or six-axis articulated robot?
- Does the application require a gantry robot, or a seventh-axis linear track-mounted robotic automation solution?
- Is worker safety ensured more effectively by a light curtain, safety laser scanners, barriers, or a robot cage?
- What human–machine interfaces (HMIs) are required, and what functions should they serve?
- Could a custom solution based on multiple motion control access actuators be the best design?